From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:31 PM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: Re: [council] Draft charter for IRTf Paart A PDP WG charter

On 10 Jul 2008, at 14:57, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Thanks Avri.  Overall this looks really good to me. I have two
> comments
> regarding the Milestones that I through out for consideration when we
> discuss the charter and approve it.
>
> 1. It seems to me that there should be a milestone for T (WG formed,
> chair & Council liaison & staff coordinator identified), e.g., NLT 15
> days after charter approval.

i thought about that and since T was that point the WG started, the
time necessary to reach that time was actually before the charter and
something for which the WG is not responsible.  Maybe it is something
that should be added to the motion (found n the workspace or at
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?17_july_2008_motions)

> 2. Isn't 7 days awfully short between receipt of constituency
> statements
> and the initial report?

I do not know.  Perhaps the person responsible the TBD Staff person
can speak up on that one.

thanks

a.