RE: [council] Draft charter for IRTf Paart A PDP WG charter
- To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Draft charter for IRTf Paart A PDP WG charter
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:57:02 -0400
- In-reply-to: <0B34AFAA-DB15-4C86-8E9E-D32C6D056AC4@acm.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <0B34AFAA-DB15-4C86-8E9E-D32C6D056AC4@acm.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcjiknhiUW81rZ7lRCeWj27rdk1UEQAAbqKw
- Thread-topic: [council] Draft charter for IRTf Paart A PDP WG charter
Thanks Avri. Overall this looks really good to me. I have two comments
regarding the Milestones that I through out for consideration when we
discuss the charter and approve it.
1. It seems to me that there should be a milestone for T (WG formed,
chair & Council liaison & staff coordinator identified), e.g., NLT 15
days after charter approval.
2. Isn't 7 days awfully short between receipt of constituency statements
and the initial report?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
> Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:36 AM
> To: Council GNSO
> Subject: [council] Draft charter for IRTf Paart A PDP WG charter
> A charter for consideration at our next meeting for the
> IRTP Part-A PDP WG can be found in he workspace or at
> Discussion on the list welcome.