[council] Proposed Motion for 25 June on GNSO "Improvments"

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Proposed Motion for 25 June on GNSO "Improvments"
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:24:19 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Based on my understanding of the results of today's meeting, I have drafted the following motion.

thanks

a.

Motion:   Avri Doria
Second:

Whereas it is expected that ICANN Board of Directors will adopt recommendations for GNSO "Improvements" and in response to Board resolution 2008.02.15.03 that directed the ICANN Staff in consultation with GNSO to develop an implementation plan

And whereas such a plan was developed by the Planning Team composed of staff and GNSO members working jointly and in cooperation,

Therefore:

The GSNO Council approves the Framework defined in GNSO Improvements – Top Level Plan of 21 June 2008 prepared by the GNSO Improvements Planning Team as documented in (url) and request that constituencies and nomcom appointees begin the task of naming representatives to serve in the two Standing Committees as defined in the Top Level Plan.