[council] blueboard

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] blueboard
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:17:36 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have attached the blueboard from today's blue sky meeting. i want to remind everyone of a couple of points.

- this is te start of a rolling list of issues that some of the people who attended today's meeting think might be worth discussing in terms of policy implications for the GNSO and ICANN.

- this is _not_ a plan

- there was no agreement on the wording of the issues

- there is no commitment anywhere about anything in this list other then they are on a list of things that will discussed further.

Over time as the list matures and some comments are added to the list, as well as possibly new items and depending what comes out of the constituency meetings, the public meeting and future council meetings, we may start to prioritize some of the items that are on this list in order to create a draft policy strategy plan for the future. But I reiterate this list is just a first step in that direction with a long ways to go yet. With all sorts of constituency and public reviews to happen before it ever becomes a plan.

I will abstract the information from this list to create a slide or two for the public meeting.

Thanks to everyone who risked contributing their thoughts to this process.

And thanks to Olof for facilitating the beginning of this process.

a.