[council] GNSO Comments in Response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Issues

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Comments in Response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Issues
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:42:13 +0530
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I wanted to remind us of one thing.

The deadline for comments to the ccNSO PDP was extended to 22 Feb, in part to give the GNSO time to complete its responses.

I recommend that we resolve our 3 issues as soon as possible so that we can do a 48 last call on the list in time to submit the response on time for the deadline - week Friday.

As part of this effort, I also propose that the current issues as discussed this morning are the only issues left to discuss. I have attached the notes i used during the meeting.

thanks
a.