RE: [council] GNSO Comments in Response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Issues
- To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] GNSO Comments in Response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Issues
- From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:21:21 +0800
- In-reply-to: <1D9780B7-DC53-4849-A218-1961F0E9FCC7@psg.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: DotAsia Organisation
- References: <1D9780B7-DC53-4849-A218-1961F0E9FCC7@psg.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AchuMdxjjUJzJrepQsiqQHg9uRngxQAAD9tQ
I think #9 is resolved unless others feel uncomfortable.
I am ok to leave the wording as the original (without any amendments.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Avri Doria
> Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:12 PM
> To: Council GNSO
> Subject: [council] GNSO Comments in Response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues
> Report on IDN Issues
> I wanted to remind us of one thing.
> The deadline for comments to the ccNSO PDP was extended to 22 Feb, in part
> give the GNSO time to complete its responses.
> I recommend that we resolve our 3 issues as soon as possible so that we can
> do a
> 48 last call on the list in time to submit the response on time for the
> deadline -
> week Friday.
> As part of this effort, I also propose that the current issues as discussed
> morning are the only issues left to discuss. I have attached the notes i
> during the meeting.