RE: [council] new gtld implementation mtg in Delhi - board & staff

  • To: "Robin Gross" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] new gtld implementation mtg in Delhi - board & staff
  • From: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 19:03:36 +1100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robin,

Excellent idea.

As I said on the recent GNSO Council call I was a little taken aback by
comments that there were no milestones for the ICANN Board in place.

It would be good to obtain some "first hand" insight into the process
from the staff and Board perspective.

How can we make this happen?

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director

AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com <http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.