[council] Final Draft GNSO Response to the ccNSO/GAC Issues Paper on IDN ccTLDs

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Final Draft GNSO Response to the ccNSO/GAC Issues Paper on IDN ccTLDs
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:41:17 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the final draft of the proposed response to the ccNSO/GAC Issues
Paper on IDN ccTLDs.  This will also be posted on the website before
today's Council call.

Please note that we will be spending about 30 minutes in today's meeting
briefly going over this so if you are able to view it during the meeting
that would be helpful.  I fully understand that most people will not
have time to read the full document before the meeting and I want to
make clear that that is not expected.  The plan for today's call is
simply to familiarize everyone with the document and not to discuss
content; we will discuss content in detail in New Delhi.

For ease of reference line numbers were added to the document.  In MS
Word you can see them in Print Preview.  They will make it easy to
reference sections of the document and hopefully will facilitate the
overview we do today as well as the thorough review in New Delhi.

Chuck Gomes