[council] GNSO Council Vice Chair elections
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] GNSO Council Vice Chair elections
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:34:02 +0100
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20071031)
Dear Council Members,
The formal nomination period, for the election of the GNSO Council
vice chair for the period running concurrently with GNSO Council chair
from 1 february 2008 until 31 January 2009, open for two weeks from
Wednesday 9 January 2008 to Wednesday 23 January 2008 at 12:00 noon UTC
has now closed.
There was 1 nomination:
Chuck Gomes, nominated by Avri Doria, seconded by Olga Cavalli, accepted
seconded by Olga
Chuck has accepted his nomination.
The voting will be by a roll call vote at the GNSO Council meeting on 31
January 2008 at 21:00 UTC. The winning candidate must receive at least
14 affirmative votes.
GNSO COUNCIL MEMBERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE:
All GNSO Council members are eligible to vote, that is, 3
representatives from each constituency, Registrars, gTLD registries,
Commercial and Business Users (CBUC), Non Commercial Users (NCUC),
Intellectual Property (IPC), and Internet Service Providers and
Connectivity Providers (ISPCP) and the 3 Nominating Committee
Liaisons from the ALAC and the GAC do not vote.
Please note this as an important date because there MUST be quorum for
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN