Re: [council] Some initial reactions from the ccNSO on the GNSO's message to Board regarding IDN TLDs

On Wednesday, 16 January 2008 00:32:12 you wrote:
> Thanks Avri for the information.
>
> I think that both ideas are good, so I support them.
>
> Also the concerns explained by Chuck are important to be considered and in
> my oppinion they deserve some discussion.
>
> Regards
> Olga

I join here. It is not an either-or.

But Chuck's question about meeting time conflicts is as important as it is
difficult to solve, because both groups have their own timing dynamics.

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com