RE: [council] initial memo on propsed proxy voting change

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Philip Sheppard'" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] initial memo on propsed proxy voting change
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxrodenbaugh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:23:51 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=kogKxfT+T0QPCn+orvucz/1EMdvgRjuXPDx85c2HSShzfYaumAxWig8u8oYKHofGKOnzKFUuzOwuZO92Vk1Zb1ODUEr3lpFxG7w0DkmBgPHnX14Cb/C2TyhQUq36vqq+2jqWYsXVXozAVzBe62WxFohk/rvwxtOEhXUJGWWtPT4= ;
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like the suggestion of electronic voting, so long as it does not exceed
seven days' delay.  If we build that in as standard practice, then we could
spend less time doing roll call votes, and more time for discussion of
issues.

Thanks,
Mike