Re: [council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
- To: "Robin Gross" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
- From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:18:33 -0300
- Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <476ACACE.email@example.com> <CCDEEDA9-68D9-4562-9B31-C783D1DB5548@ipjustice.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An excellent suggestion which I support.
----- Original Message -----
From: Robin Gross
Cc: 'Council GNSO'
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: [council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
Thanks for the info, Glen. Will it be possible to make a block booking at
one of the more affordable hotels Denise mentioned during the council call that
should be announced soon?
On Dec 20, 2007, at 12:04 PM, GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Some New Delhi hotels have been posted on the website
The meetings will take place in the Taj Palace Hotel,
Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave
New Delhi 110 021
This hotel is currently sold out.
There is a possibility of having a block of rooms for the Council members
at the ITC Hotel Maurya (room rate $468 USD)
Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi
This hotel, I am told, is within walking distance of the venue hotel, but
there will also be transportation from the hotels to the venue each day.
'Le Méridien' (room rate $379 USD) 8, Windsor Palace, Janpath
New Delhi 110001 rkhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
has also been indicated as a good hotel.
Could you please give me an idea, off the Council list to:
<gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> if you would like to be included in a
block booking by COB Central European Time (CET) tomorrow, Friday 21 December,
as available space is going fast. Travel dates are not necessary for the
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94117 USA
p: +1-415-553-6261 f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org e: robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx