[council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:04:30 +0100
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20071031)
Some New Delhi hotels have been posted on the website
The meetings will take place in the Taj Palace Hotel,
Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave
New Delhi 110 021
This hotel is currently sold out.
There is a possibility of having a block of rooms for the Council
members at the ITC Hotel Maurya (room rate $468 USD)
Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi
This hotel, I am told, is within walking distance of the venue hotel,
but there will also be transportation from the hotels to the venue each day.
'Le Méridien' (room rate $379 USD) 8, Windsor Palace, Janpath
New Delhi 110001 rkhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
has also been indicated as a good hotel.
Could you please give me an idea, off the Council list to:
<gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> if you would like to be included in a
block booking by COB Central European Time (CET) tomorrow, Friday 21
December, as available space is going fast. Travel dates are not
necessary for the deadline tomorrow.
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN