RE: [council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
- To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:03:37 -0500
- In-reply-to: <476ACACE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AchDRE0mx5E6JVoMQZy9qTskTVmh3wABtIXg
- Thread-topic: [council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
Let me see if I understand this correctly. The hotel information was just
posted in the last 24 hours and the venue hotel is already booked? So we are
looking at a possible situation like we experienced in Luxembourg, one that was
terrible in terms of getting to and from the meeting venue from our various
hotels. Can anyone explain how this happened?
Glen: I fully understand that you are just the messenger.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 3:05 PM
To: 'Council GNSO'
Subject: [council] Block booking for hotel rooms in New Delhi
Some New Delhi hotels have been posted on the website
The meetings will take place in the Taj Palace Hotel, Sardar Patel Marg,
Diplomatic Enclave New Delhi 110 021
This hotel is currently sold out.
There is a possibility of having a block of rooms for the Council members at
the ITC Hotel Maurya (room rate $468 USD) Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic
Enclave, New Delhi
This hotel, I am told, is within walking distance of the venue hotel, but there
will also be transportation from the hotels to the venue each day.
'Le Méridien' (room rate $379 USD) 8, Windsor Palace, Janpath New Delhi 110001
has also been indicated as a good hotel.
Could you please give me an idea, off the Council list to:
<gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> if you would like to be included in a block
booking by COB Central European Time (CET) tomorrow, Friday 21 December, as
available space is going fast. Travel dates are not necessary for the deadline
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN