Re: [council] Re: Draft Schedule for GNSO related meetings in LA

Thanks, Avri, for your response.

I share your view that we have a lot of work but we are not in a mess.

Maybe I can say so quite relaxed, because we might have to say that in
Cambodia, we and the country are in a continuing mess - which is
somewhat true - but that does not mean we are not also trying to be
responsible - and that is: to respond to what is required as well as we can.

Best greetings form Cambodia - and if anybody wants to read what I mean
from here, have a look at the editorial which I just wrote for this
week's Mirror:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com/2007-10-21-being-united-%E2%80%93-not-divided-not-false-and-unreliable/

Norbert

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com