[council] Draft Schedule for GNSO related meetings in LA

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft Schedule for GNSO related meetings in LA
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:13:41 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Council Members,

Please find attached the proposed draft schedule for the LA meetings.
The draft schedule indicates mainly the meetings related to the GNSO Council and constituencies.

The schedule will be posted on the GNSO master calendar
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/
and the constituency meeting agendas will be added to the online version.

The GNSO/ICANN Board/Senior staff dinner will be on Monday evening, 29 October, just after the cocktail. I will let you know the room name and the themes for discussion nearer the time

This schedule is subject to change.

Thank you,

Kind regards

Glen