ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [council] Draft Schedule for GNSO related meetings in LA

Avri Doria wrote:

One thing I would like to ask is that the meetings on 27/28 be formal, with attendance, so that as much as possible if we need to make decisions we will have the proper quorum to do so. I don't expect us to make any major decisions, though it has been suggested that we may want to discuss the disposition of our IDN ccTLD report during the Saturday meeting. We may certainly want to take decisions on how to proceed on something. We will, of course wait until the 31 Oct meeting for the major decisions that are currently scheduled for that meeting, and would need a prior motion for any other major decision we would want to take during the meetings on the 27/28th.

Given the expectation that we will not be making major decisions at this weekend session, I think this is reasonable approach Avri. As Philip and you have suggested, it would be best to move the final decision on any major issues until the 31st. It is also reasonable for us to come prepared to work and move the ball forward during the weekend sessions.


Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
Tucows Inc.

t. 416.538.5492

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>