RE: [council] Liz Williams

Hello All,

> I want to publicly express my personal appreciation for all the
> contributions Liz made in the policy development process.  In my
> opinion, we have made significant progress in policy
> development efforts
> in the GNSO during Liz's tenure and she has been a very large
> contributor in that regard. She will be greatly missed but I sincerely
> wish her all the best in her new endeavors.

As the former chair of the Committee on new gTLDs, I would also like to
personally thank Liz for all her work on the new gTLD policy development
process.   Liz has put in many long hours in collating and structuring a
large volume of material, as well as coordinating the inputs from the
various working groups that were formed to do more detailed work.

I also wish her well for the future.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin