Re: [council] keeping track of motions

Hi,

I was thinking of more during a teleconference when we are inserting changes, friendly motions and voted amendments. When we are face to face, we can see this projected. When we are in a teleconference each member has to try and keep her own copy of the motions, and even reading it is not a perfect solution.

That is why I am looking for a tool that can be used during the meeting. Of course it is something i plan to use, but something which anyone else can ignore if they so desire, just as they can avoid paying atteniton to the screen if they
wish.

Our secretariat already does a lot to make sure we can keep track of everything, but I do not believe there is anything she could do to keep us coordinated on the same
text during a meeting.

thanks
a.