Re: [council] Motions under AOB for council meeting September 6 2007

Hi,

Glen will be sending out the official text shortly.

I would like to work something out for motions in the future.
I think I may try to use one of those collaborative work environments like docs.google.com or some such that allows anyone who wants to see a document
as it is being edited.  I will look into it.

I too have felt that as we work to improve and amend a motion on the call
people lose track of some of the wording changes.  I know I am having
a hard enough making the changes in my version and then reading it out.
Using one of these environments anyone who was on the net could see the
changes as they were made.

thanks

a.