[council] Attendance at LA meetings

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Attendance at LA meetings
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:23:11 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Council members,

Please let me know by Thursday, 13 September, 2007, whether or not you will be attending the LA meetings and whether you would like to be part of the block reservation at the venue hotel. The hotel will need to know your approximate date of arrival and departure.

May I remind you that there will be Council and working group sessions on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 October, and there will be a wrap up session to consider the input over the week on Thursday afternoon, 1 November, before the Board meeting on Friday 2 November, so please plan accordingly.

Later this week there will be a draft schedule available.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen
--