RE: [council] Role of the GNSO vice chair

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Role of the GNSO vice chair
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:34:45 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You mean this isn't just a status position? !!! :)

Like I said in the poition statement I sent to the Council list before I
was elected, I am ready to serve at Avri's and the Council's direction
in whatever ways I can add value.  There may be things that Avri would
rather take the lead on and I am sure she will comment on the
suggestions below.

Chuck Gomes