[council] Role of the GNSO vice chair
Council, now that we have a vice chair should we formally agree an internal
role for the
Chuck and Bruce started this discussion a little way back.
Allow me to restart based on Bruce's original.
How do we and the chair and vice-chair feel about this ?
Role of Vice-chair of the GNSO Council
- work with staff to schedule GNSO related meetings at each major ICANN
meeting, as well as
help plan any inter-sessional meetings.
(2) Operating planning
- work with staff to develop the budget for GNSO related expenses to feed into
annual operational plan/budget e.g travel costs, as well as work with staff to
both staff and GNSO volunteer
resources for various projects (task forces, working groups etc).
- identify projects that provide efficiency improvements (e.g website updates,
new use of
collaboration tools, document management systems etc.)
- work with staff to maintain a rolling 12 month operational/work plan and
ensure we don't
over commit projects to the available resources.
(3) Deputise for the chair when the chair is unavailable.