[council] Thursday Meeting on New gTLDs

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Thursday Meeting on New gTLDs
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:29:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that we would be meeting tomorrow (Thursday - 28 June) from Noon until 17:00. This meeting will include councilors and those others who are on the New gTLD committee. I also propose that the meeting be open to observers beginning after the working lunch, approximately 13:30.

There will be lunch provided and we will be in Flamingo A/B room.

The agenda will include:

- Attempting to finalize what we do about the recommendations in the RNWG report - Continue work to reach (rough) consensus on the New gTLD report so that it can be sent to the Council in time - Review of the timetable for completion and decisions on ways to hit our required delivery date.

thanks

a.