[council] Thursday Meeting on New gTLDs
- To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Thursday Meeting on New gTLDs
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:29:09 -0400
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that we would be meeting
tomorrow (Thursday - 28 June) from Noon until 17:00. This meeting
will include councilors and those others who are on the New gTLD
committee. I also propose that the meeting be open to observers
beginning after the working lunch, approximately 13:30.
There will be lunch provided and we will be in Flamingo A/B room.
The agenda will include:
- Attempting to finalize what we do about the recommendations in the
- Continue work to reach (rough) consensus on the New gTLD report so
that it can be sent to the Council in time
- Review of the timetable for completion and decisions on ways to hit
our required delivery date.