Re: [council] FW: Statement of New Registry Services PDP

En/na Neuman, Jeff ha escrit:

Any time an industry gets together, these guidelines need to be strictly
adhered to.  Perhaps, it would be a good idea for an independent neutral
subject matter expert advise the Council on such matters.

I already agreed. But I still point out how happy I am that the registry consituency particpates in the discussion of the proposed motion, and, in parallel, if this is the consensus, we seek such advice. Instead of sotping everything right now.

Amadeu