ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[whois-sc]

RE: [whois-sc] Tomorrow's teleconference

  • To: "'Steve Metalitz'" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [whois-sc] Tomorrow's teleconference
  • From: Maggie Mansourkia <Maggie.Mansourkia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:06:33 -0400
  • Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues

Steve must have been reading my mind, as I was getting ready to draft a
similar note, warning of my possible absence due to the hurricane. As of
now, I am planning to join. The ISPCP has finalized its priorities list; I
will confirm with Tony Holmes that it was sent, and if not, I will forward
it well prior to the call.
Thanks,
Maggie

Magnolia Mansourkia