ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[whois-sc]

Re: [whois-sc] Tomorrow's teleconference

  • To: <Maggie.Mansourkia@xxxxxxx>, "'Steve Metalitz'" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, <whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [whois-sc] Tomorrow's teleconference
  • From: "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:40:45 -0400
  • Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

after going thru 7 different hurricanes in our 11 years living on Hilton
Head Island, (including Hurrican Hugo)  i can only say that you need to be
very very careful. (especially driving on the highways)

It is highly probable that you may receive between 6-12 inches of rain
(metric = 150 -300 mm)  & winds well over 70 miles/hour in the dc area
(especially if you are within 100 nautical miles north of the eye of the
hurricane..

best of luck to you all..