ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[whois-sc]

RE: [whois-sc] Tomorrow's teleconference

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [whois-sc] Tomorrow's teleconference
  • From: Steve Metalitz <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:03:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please know that tomorrow's teleconference is scheduled for approximately
the time that Hurricane Isabel is expected to arrive in the Washington DC
area.  So if some of us don't make it, please understand that we are just
trying to stay dry!

As of now, less than 24 hours before the call, I have seen the issue
priority lists from only two of the seven GNSO constituencies.  Were the
others sent in off-list? If so could they be circulated ASAP?

Steve Metalitz