RE: [registrars] An Opportunity to Prove A Point - Hi-Jacked Name At GoDaddy

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] An Opportunity to Prove A Point - Hi-Jacked Name At GoDaddy
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:56:54 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 07:34 AM 2/23/2008 Saturday  -0700, Tim Ruiz wrote:
>There is simple mechanism to retrieve an authcode at Go Daddy.

Dear Tim: As you know, I'm in a hospital pecking away with difficulty on a small keyboard.

At this moment, I don't know what happened to the transfers of connellygardens.com, .net and .org.  My daughter-in-law provided me with the authcodes for all three domains.  I applied for the transfers but somehow they all failed.

It appears that the problem is *not* related to the 60 day issue.  I am sure that all parties acted in good faith.

Personal regards, BobC