RE: [registrars] An Opportunity to Prove A Point - Hi-Jacked Name At GoDaddy

  • To: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] An Opportunity to Prove A Point - Hi-Jacked Name At GoDaddy
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:34:37 -0700
  • Cc: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob,

There is simple mechanism to retrieve an authcode at Go Daddy. Just log
into your account and select Manage Domains. In the list of names click
on the name (or select the names) that you want the authcode(s) for.
Then select Authcode Send by Email. It doesn't require the intervention
of our support staff to do this. I don't know what the interaction was
with our staff, but we are cautious about fulfilling requests for
authcodes over the phone.

I will contact you offlist to see what we can do about
connellygardens.com.

Tim