RE: [registrars] Discussion of Motion to adopt Tasting Position Statement [Tim Ruiz's motion].

Jon,

Thank you for clarifying the process in simple terms.  It looks like
you sent this before I even suggested it.

As for the motion itself, please confirm that the text pasted below is
the current motion for comments.

If that is the case, do you think it would be appropriate to start it
with a description of what Domain Tasting actually is?

Also, please clarify about "View 2".  Is it correct to state in the
motion that "Many registrars believe that Tasting should not be a
matter of concern or action by the GNSO or ICANN" before we have
gotten a vote on whether that is the case or not?

Thanks again.

~Paul
:DomainIt

Current Domain Tasting Motion?