RE: [registrars] Discussion of Motion to adopt Tasting Position Statement [Tim Ruiz's motion].

Bob,

I can understand why it would be frustrating for you that there is
little member participation on this topic.  If you don't mind me
saying, I think the lack of plebiscite (thank you dictionary.com!) is
for reasons such as the use of the word plebiscite. ;)

The concept of domain tasting is not a complicated one, and I believe
that most members understand it.  However, the current domain tasting
motion (and process for the motion) is confusing to me and possibly to
other members too, especially those who do not use English as their
first language.

I have a lot of respect and appreciation for you and others who are in
the forefront of the constituency, but would like to suggest that this
motion be re-worded so that everyone can understand it and participate.

Regards,

~Paul
:DomainIt