Re: [registrars] Final Group for studying .NET RRA

  • To: Bhavin Turakhia <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Final Group for studying .NET RRA
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:33:41 -0400
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx, rc-dotnet-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rc-dotnet-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been created as a private, moderated
mailing list. The following subscribers have post/read privileges:

jen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
paul@xxxxxxxx
jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
tim@xxxxxxxxxxx
ross@xxxxxxxxxx
tom@xxxxxxxxxx

If there are any questions regarding the use or configuration of the
mailing list, please let me know.

On 01/08/2005 11:08 AM Bhavin Turakhia noted that;
> Hi all,
>
> Pursuant to my earlier email we have the following group of people who
> within the next 2 weeks should draft a final statement mutually amongst
> themselves about the modifications in the .NET RRA that are of concern -
>
> * Bhavin Turakhia
> * Bruce Tonkin
> * John Nevett
> * Paul Stahura
> * Jordynn Buchanan
> * Tim Ruiz
> * Jennifer A. Ross-Carrière
> * Ross Rader
> * Thomas Keller
>
> Starting steps:
>
> * We need to assign someone to Chair the group. I propose Jordynn if he is
> willing and everyone else is fine with it. Anyone else may volunteer. It
> will be the responsibility of the Chair of this group to ensure that the
> discussions are steering towards creating one single set of comments. Note:
> We are not looking out for consensus, but a complete list of all comments.
> It is not necessary for all memebers of this group to agree on every
> comment. It is important however that every comment or concern felt is
> listed out in a single document.
>
> * Ross needs to give us a mailing list which we can use to carry out the
> discussion
>
> Lets roll
>
> Bhavin

- --
- --
Regards,

                       -rwr

                "Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument,
                 every utensil, every article designed for use, of each
                 and every kind, evolved from very simple beginnings."
                        - Robert Collier

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org