[registrars] Process for making bylaw changes

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Process for making bylaw changes
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:06:28 +1000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Changes to the bylaws need to be approved by the Board.

It would be good to have the support of the GNSO, ccNSO, ASO, GAC, ALAC,
SSAC, RSAC etc.

However I guess we can still put a proposal up for change and let ICANN
run a public comment period on the proposed change.   It will depend a
bit on the willingness of the Board to make changes.

Regards,
Bruce