[registrars] Final Group for studying .NET RRA

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Final Group for studying .NET RRA
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:38:29 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Pursuant to my earlier email we have the following group of people who
within the next 2 weeks should draft a final statement mutually amongst
themselves about the modifications in the .NET RRA that are of concern -

* Bhavin Turakhia
* Bruce Tonkin
* John Nevett
* Paul Stahura
* Jordynn Buchanan
* Tim Ruiz
* Jennifer A. Ross-Carrière
* Ross Rader
* Thomas Keller

Starting steps:

* We need to assign someone to Chair the group. I propose Jordynn if he is
willing and everyone else is fine with it. Anyone else may volunteer. It
will be the responsibility of the Chair of this group to ensure that the
discussions are steering towards creating one single set of comments. Note:
We are not looking out for consensus, but a complete list of all comments.
It is not necessary for all memebers of this group to agree on every
comment. It is important however that every comment or concern felt is
listed out in a single document.

* Ross needs to give us a mailing list which we can use to carry out the
discussion

Lets roll

Bhavin