[registrars] Constituency meeting time in Luxembourg

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Constituency meeting time in Luxembourg
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:19:29 +1000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

Just a heads-up from what I have heard with respect to the schedule for
ICANN meetings in Luxembourg.

It looks like we will have most of Monday 11 July  and Tuesday morning
for constituency meetings.

I would prefer that we schedule some time on the add-grace period, and
new models for domain name services on Monday afternoon if possible.

It looks like Tuesday afternoon will be allocated for the GNSO public
forum - which will mostly be focussed on WHOIS.  I would encourage
registrars to attend this, and contribute to the discussion -
particularly on the purpose of WHOIS.

Wednesday morning looks like public workshops - e.g DNSSEC, WSIS

Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning would be ICANN Board public
forum.

None of this information is confirmed - but thought I would publish to
help members organise their time.

Regards,
Bruce