RE: [registrars] Domain Registry of America (again)

  • To: "Mike Lampson" <lampson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Domain Registry of America (again)
  • From: Steinar Grøtterød <Steinar.Grotterod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:46:17 +0200
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mike,

You can add Registry of Europe to this!

There was a discussion on the mailing list some time ago, but it faded out. The RC has not agreed on a Code of Conduct (that might have been the "tool" for some actions to be taken).

My recommendation is to address this behaviour directly to ICANN.

Steinar Grøtterød
Director Business Unit Domain
Active 24 ASA