[registrars] RC participation in the EPP Implementation Group

  • To: 3730@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [registrars] RC participation in the EPP Implementation Group
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:54:04 +0000
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

Back on June 25th Elana sent a note to Marie Zitkova (SIITA), listing all
the registrars who volunteered to work on an EPP transition implementation.

Today I got a note from Carolyn Hoover (NCBA) asking for help getting the
project started, so I'm mailing the volunteers and cc'ing the open RC list
in case there are any other EPP implementors interested in this work.