RE: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

Bruce,

Though I have known and respect Jordyn, being the Register.com RC rep does
not immediately qualify one as RC Chair material.

The successful demonstration of leadership does, and for a recent
demonstration in budget negotiations I'd like to nominate Bhavin Turakhia,
Founder, Chairman & CEO, Directi

IMHO, someone whom understands our community and can develop consensus is
the kind of leader we need.

-rick