RE: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

  • To: "Eric Brunner-Williams" <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.
  • From: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:34:30 -0600
  • Cc: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric,

I agree with you that it would be a good idea to have a chair that could effectively represent both small and large registrars.   I thought that Bhavin did a great job of representing smaller registrars with respect to the budget negotiations and would be a good candidate for the constitutency chair.  Bhavin,is this something you would be interested in doing?

Margie