RE: [registrars] Nomination of Jay Westerdal for RC Treasurer

  • To: "'Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine'" <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>, elliot noss <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Nomination of Jay Westerdal for RC Treasurer
  • From: Paul Stahura <stahura@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:06:46 -0800
  • Cc: Jay Westerdal <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Eric
Elliot, why didn't you ask Donna and Bulk Register the same question?
I don't see whether or not you do something yourself or shop it out has any
bearing on conflicts.  The registrar's business model shouldn't be an issue
in this case.  The conflicts we are looking for here have to do with if, for
example, you own part of a Registry, have access to data from a registry
that the rest of us cant get (is not public), or do consulting for the IP
constituency or something like that, IMO.