Re: [registrars] Nomination of Jay Westerdal for RC Treasurer

Do you sell/rent your threads to another company? We don't care about who or how much.

Regards

Jay Westerdal wrote:

I accept the nomination, and if elected I will gladly serve.

I am a representative for Name Intelligence.  I started working with the
domain industry in 1998 with Interland, Inc. as head of domain
registrations. In 2001, I left Interland and started Name Intelligence. Name
Intelligence works to create Registrar service. Name Intelligence list of
Registrars using our services is available on our home page at
http://www.nameintelligence.com  In December of 2003, Name Intelligence was
accredited by ICANN as a Registrar. We are not the typical Registrar, we
mostly use our EPP and RRP access so that we can design Registrar services.

I am not associated with any Registry and have no conflict of interest which
would preclude me from this position.

Jay Westerdal
Name Intelligence, Inc.