Re: [registrars] RE: Election of RC Reps to the GNSO Council

At 02:32 PM 10/5/03 -0400, John Wong wrote:
I would like to second this nomination.

Dear Jean-Michel and John: Thank you, I am pleased to accept this nomination.

I'll post my statement and conflict statement by tomorrow morning.

Cordially, BobC

John Wong

Jean-Michel Becar wrote:

I would like to nominate Bob Connelly as the alternate representative.

I've known Bob for more than 5 years now from the early time of that big adventure that Domain Names are, so his experience, and his knownledge will make him a very good alternate represetative.