Re: [registrars] RE: Election of RC Reps to the GNSO Council

Hi Rick,

I think the nomination period will end on Monday accordeing to Elana's email.

Regards,
JMB

On Thursday 02 October 2003 7:44 am, Elana Broitman wrote:

>>This is a reminder that the nomination peroid will end on Monday, October
>>6th.

Rick Wesson wrote:

Jean-Michel,

I belive the nominations are over. If the nominations are still open and bob accepts he may have to resign from the excom, at least temporarly. And if bob is elected he would have to step down from the excom to sit on the GNSO.

Could Bob Connelly please respond and let us know his wishes and also could someone let me knwo when the nomination period ends.

thanks,

-rick