[ga] List rules

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] List rules
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 13:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In looking at these list rules, I find a self preservation gap.

  It would appear that there should be a method by which someone who follows all the rules but only posts concepts to destroy, harm, diminish, discredit or stop the GA list from functioning could be stopped.

  Tommorrow I will give to the list to review a modified version of the current list rules. It is a redlined version and I stopped the drafters from any further refinement until after feedback.

  Also we need some work on the elected official ideas concepts.

  Note that the rules are quite broad in scope.

  Eric