RE: OT RE: [ga] IDN evaluation by ICANN (Was: Sponsorship of IGF Workshops

On 15:45 06/07/2007, Debbie Garside said:
JFC wrote:
>>BTW, the .pdf I sent you yesterday has already been read 21 times. And positively and interestingly commented one.
http://mltf.org/070622-prop.pdf
You may like to add an addendum to your account of the "ICANN/ISO/JFC" meeting on this web site informing readers that is bears no resemblance to the official ISO minutes.

Dear Debbie,
Unfortunately, this is something I cannot do since I have no URL for any official minutes, not for the resulting NWIP. Moreover I was not copied the Chair's report even privately until I pre-published that one. ISO/CS, AFNOR, BSI, ICANN and you were copied the Draft of the MLTF official minutes. Only ISO/CS and AFNOR answered and were taken into account. I have no problem in adding this comment of yours if you provide the URLs documenting it. However, I would expect the Chair's report to first take into account my own remarks they requested. But we are entering the vacation period, things are slower.

BTW, would you be able to come in Paris on 7, 8 or 9 August? We are advancing on the semantic addressing preparatory meeting. (Anyone with expertise or possible contribution in networked multilingual ontologies external addressing issues, or similar, is welcomed to contact me. NB. MLTF is bilingual considering tri-lingual (spanish)).

jfc