Re: OT RE: [ga] IDN evaluation by ICANN (Was: Sponsorship of IGF Workshops

At 13:09 06/07/2007, Debbie Garside wrote:
JFC wrote:
>> The URL is pertinent, the remark to the accepted list Monitor is not.
The phrase: "pot calling the kettle black" springs to mind!

Bingo! I did bet you would send such a comment. Another free lunch for me! This becomes too easy :-) However, friends find this too funny. jfc

BTW, the .pdf I sent you yesterday has already been read 21 times. And positively and interestingly commented one.
http://mltf.org/070622-prop.pdf