RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN

  • To: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:11:27 +0200
  • Cc: "'Debbie Garside'" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sotiris,

What exactly do you think has been done wrong in the redelegation of .IQ?
And what exact rule has been violated in that case?
I am not aware of any case in which IANA has *unilaterally* pulled the plug
from a ccTLD, the way you were suggesting doing for .HT, but if you think
the contrary, please provide a concrete case.

Cheers,
Roberto