Re: [ga] Vote on representation first

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "George Kirikos" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Vote on representation first
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:06:02 -0500
  • Cc: "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At least Joop is trying to do something Jeff. And voting on this list has always been a joke. The polling booth works. I agree we should discuss what the options are before joop puts them up, however since no matter what is brought to the table you won't agree with it Jeff.

You attacked IcannWiki the same way.

If you keep doing that all there will ever be is this mailing list that fails to get anything done.

Is that your goal? Talking about trolling while doing so really sucks.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic
http://www.articlecontentprovider.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>