Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

Ted and all,

  I hope your wrong, but admit and have seen indirect evidence on this
very forum, that you have a good point here.

Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:

> Hi Veni,
>
> This would certainly help explain why ICANN has consistently failed to
> protect the best interests of the public. It is conceivable that VeriSign
> and their cohorts send proposals with hundreds of pages, in the hopes that
> ICANN staffers and Board members are overwhelmed and only read 10 words to a
> page.
>
>  Sincerely,
>  Ted
>  Prophet Partners Inc.
>  http://www.ProphetPartners.com
>  http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827